The full list of my publications can be found on Google Scholar.
K. Arendt, C.T. Veje, MShoot: an Open Source Framework for Multiple Shooting MPC in Buildings, 16th IBPSA International Conference and Exhibition Building Simulation 2019, Rome 2-4 September, 2019.
K. Arendt, A. Clausen, C.G. Mattera, M. Jradi, A. Johansen, C.T. Veje, M.B. Kjægaard, B.N. Jørgensen, Multi-Objective Model Predictive Control Framework for Buildings, 16th IBPSA International Conference and Exhibition Building Simulation 2019, Rome 2-4 September, 2019.
D.H. Blum, K. Arendt, L. Rivalin, M.A. Piette, M. Wetter, C.T. Veje, Practical factors of envelope model setup and their effects on the performance of model predictive control for building heating, ventilating, and air conditioning systems, Applied Energy 236 (2019), pp. 410-425.
- K. Arendt, M. Jradi, M. Wetter, C.T. Veje, ModestPy: An Open-Source Python Tool for Parameter Estimation in Functional Mock-up Units, Proceedings of the American Modelica Conference 2018, Cambridge, MA, USA, October 9-10, 2018.
- K. Arendt, M. Jradi, H.R. Shaker, C.T. Veje, Comparative Analysis of White-, Gray- and Black-box Models for Thermal Simulation of Indoor Environment: Teaching Building Case Study, Proceedings of the 2018 Building Performance Modeling Conference and SimBuild co-organized by ASHRAE and IBPSA-USA, Chicago, IL, USA, September 26-28, 2018.
- M. Jradi, K. Arendt, F.C. Sangogboye, C.G. Mattera, E. Markoska, M.B. Kjærgaard, C.T. Veje, B.N. Jørgensen, ObepME: An online building energy performance monitoring and evaluation tool to reduce energy performance gaps, Energy and Buildings 166 (2018), pp. 196-209.
- M.B. Kjærgaard, M. Werner, F.C. Sangogboye, K. Arendt, DCount-A Probabilistic Algorithm for Accurately Disaggregating Building Occupant Counts into Room Counts, Proceedings of the 19th IEEE International Conference on Mobile Data Management, 2018.
- F.C. Sangogboye, K. Arendt, A. Singh, C.T. Veje, M.B. Kjærgaard, B.N. Jørgensen, Performance comparison of occupancy count estimation and prediction with common versus dedicated sensors for building model predictive control, Building Simulation 10 (2017), pp. 829-843.
- K. Arendt, M. Krzaczek, J. Tejchman, Influence of input data on airflow network accuracy in residential buildings with natural wind-and stack-driven ventilation, Building Simulation 10 (2017), pp. 229-238.
- P. Nelleman, M.B. Kjærgaard, E. Holmegaard, K. Arendt, A. Johansen, F.C. Sangogboye, B.N. Jørgensen, Demand Response with Model Predictive Comfort Compliance in an Office Building, 2017 IEEE International Conference on Smart Grid Communications (SmartGridComm), Dresden, Germany, 2017.
- M. B. Kjærgaard, K. Arendt, A. Clausen, A. Johansen, M. Jradi, B.N. Jørgensen, P. Nelleman, F.C. Sangogboye, C. Veje, M.G. Wollsen, Demand response in commercial buildings with an Assessable impact on occupant comfort, 2016 IEEE International Conference on Smart Grid Communications (SmartGridComm), Sydney, NSW, 2016, pp. 447-452.
- K. Arendt, A. Ionesi, M. Jradi, A.K. Singh, M.B. Kjærgaard, C. Veje, B.N. Jørgensen, A building model framework for a genetic algorithm multi-objective model predictive control, 12th REHVA World Congress CLIMA 2016, Aalborg, Denmark, 2016.
- K. Arendt, M. Krzaczek, Co-simulation strategy of transient CFD and heat transfer in building thermal envelope based on calibrated heat transfer coefficients, International Journal of Thermal Sciences 85 (2014), pp. 1-11.
- K. Arendt, M. Krzaczek, J. Florczuk, Numerical analysis by FEM and analytical study of the dynamic thermal behavior of hollow bricks with different cavity concentration, International Journal of Thermal Sciences 50 (2011), pp. 1543-1553.